Tandi

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SPRING BREAK?

THIS WEEK:



This week is our week off of classes and school. Many of my friends have gone to Cancun, Las Vegas, San Diego, and New York City. But, I have decided to stick around here. I have been looking and doing some more job searching.

I had 3 interviews this week and that was my goal for this week. They all came from the WestPacs job fair that I went to, so I recommend that people attend more job fairs because you get to meet people in person and ask questions and give them your resume. I got more results going to the job fair than I did sending out resumes myself. I will also be attending another job fair in April that will consist of more companies that pertain to what I want to do, but all the fairs are helpful. I know your senior year in college is supposed to be about going on vacation and having a good relaxing time, but for me this is critical job searching time.

I am working at Froggy this weekend and I still love being on the air. I had a good shift last week and it was fun too!

My boyfriend and I signed on the new house and we're in it now. I am cleaning and getting that ready as well over the break. We still have a lot to do, but I'm not going to worry too much about it til I have a job and I'm done with school.

To my good fortune, my car died this week and once again I have to get the Taurus fixed.



ARTICLE:
I would really like to know what everyone else thinks about the Terri Shivo case if I'm spelling her name correctly. Personally, I would want to die if I couldn't communicate with the world but I think her husband is disgusting. She might want to die and she might not want to. The point is, she never had a say and I think both scenarios are right, but her husband still makes me sick. I can't believe his wife has been brain damaged for 15 years and he decided to start a relationship with someone else and have kids with someone else while staying married to her. That makes me hurt for her, and I think he is a jerk. Should every case like this make it to the Federal court? What do you think?

Tune in for Betty Croaker this Saturday from 7 to midnight on 98.3, 104.3, 103.5, and 94.9!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home