Tandi

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

SENIOR PROJECT PROPOSAL REDUX

**I changed my project proposal according to my feedback from Infinity Broadcasting and the weekly feedback I recieve from Froggy. I also changed my proposal due to the change in my position at Titan Radio. Here is my cahnges to my proposal......


Announcer/ On-air personality/ Morning show host

Perform my on-air shifts as a professional. Make my on-air personality conversational for the audience to relate to by being enthusiastic, informative, and entertaining.
I will air check all my shifts here and at Froggy to get them ready for resume tapes.Gather and prepare a compelling, clean, attention grabbing resume tape, compiling my best moments as an on-air personality to apply for and submit to commercial stations for full time positions.
Create a separate resume tape specifically to apply for morning show positions as a co-host to submit to radio stations.Prepare my tapes for this semester seeing as I want to apply for jobs as soon as possible.Producing/Production
Produce at least 2 promo spots that are exciting and that grab the audience attention.Complete my promos this semester to have done for a production resume tape sometime during this semester to apply for any production job.Create these spots using other tactics than my voice. I may use others voices, sound effects, a special idea, nat sound, etc.


Promotion

Create 1 large event that either interest the audience or benefit the community or some organization. Will create through local businesses, or some public service organizations.Will join the event with promo spots and on-air promos for the Disk Jockeys to read.
Make sure all people involved sound enthusiastic.Will perform remotes or live action broadcasts for these events.
Will save the promos and the contacts to have so I can apply for a promotion related position.Television Reporting
Report, write, and produce 2 interesting, entertaining, topical packages for the County Line this year.Include these packages on my resume tape. Complete these packages by the end of the semester to send out to stations if openings are available.



*Get ideas for Titan Radio by being knowledgeable about the radio industry and the music that works for the HOT AC format.Communicate and be professional about dealing with staff members. Make sure people respect me as a leader, but also know that I will be available at all times to help the staff solve any problems they may have.
Make sure the radio station runs smoothly with new and fresh music, good knowledgeable disk jockeys that are technically advanced as well as advanced on the air.Help new people become more confident on the air through training on the board and being in front of the microphone.Making sure all the promotional spots are up to date and topical.
Critique on-air personalities through air check weeks. Applying and making my resume stand out for jobs as a music director or promotion director.

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2005 at 5:05 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Looks like you've got a plan!
Now get that database going! Search to job links! Watch those ads in R & R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home